Effective Date: June 15, 2019. In case of new sign ups or first use of the Site, May 22, 2019.
These Developer Terms and Conditions set forth the provisions under which you may use APIs to integrate the Site and the databases resulting from the use of the Services to your own apps or products (the ‘Integrations’). Note that the use of Integrations is fully subject to the Service Terms and Conditions, which shall apply by reference. Without limiting the foregoing, your use of an Integration is subject to the limitations mentioned in section 3.b above.
1. The use of the APIs and the development of Integrations is free of charge. We reserve the right, however, to change the pricing policy by providing you reasonable notice;
2. The APIs are provided “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available” and the entire risk of use and performance remains with you, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in clause 9 of the Service Terms and Conditions;
3. You warrant and represent that you are not a direct competitor of the Company;
4. We make no representations or warranties to you or to any other user of the Services in the sense of the Integrations being suitable or adequate to the Service, or ensuring a safe transfer of data or preventing any damages. You shall not present yourself as an entity certified by the Company or endorsed in any way by us, except when authorized to do so in writing;
5. You further acknowledge and agree that neither the Company nor any of the companies part of its corporate group shall be obliged to offer you support services, nor to update the Services or amend them to ensure a correct or improved interaction between the Site and your Integration;
6. You undertake to make a good faith and reasonable use of the Integrations, in accordance with industry standards, so that the Services are not negatively impacted or impeded, hindered or otherwise obstructed;
7. You undertake to defend, hold the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, and/or licensors harmless, and keep them indemnified from and against any claim, loss, expense, liability, damage, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, relating to, arising from, or allegedly arising from (a) the use of the Integration you have created or that you are using, including among other any claims regarding the breach by the Integration or your use of the Integration of any third party intellectual property rights or any other rights; (b) the secure transfer of data, including confidential information and personal data; or (c) compliance with any applicable laws and regulations to the Integration and the subsequent use of the information you may have collected, including without limitation personal data protection laws.
8. You may use Qreatiq’s trademarks as depicted at www.qreatiq.com. However, you shall use them in accordance with industry standards, and in a way that does not harm the Company’s image or reputation, or the image and reputation of Company’s products and services and other third parties related to the Company. You shall follow any instructions given by the Company.
These Developer Terms and Conditions are drafted both in plain and legal versions. In case of any discrepancies, the legal version included herein shall prevail and take precedence with respect to the plain version.